- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Cancellation Policy / Additional Information
This tour will take you into downtown city Kingston, so can hear about the history and culture of Jamaica. Our Tour guide will meet you at your place of abode in Kingston. We travel by bus or car to tour the:
- The Institute of Jamaica- was established in 1879, for the encouragement of Literature, Science and Art. It was regarded as the chief agency designed to help Government in the promotion and preservation of culture in the island. You will be exposed to a variety of subjects including the music museum.
- The National Gallery of Jamaica- was established in 1974, it is the oldest and largest public art museum in the Anglophone Caribbean. It has a comprehensive collection of early, modern and contemporary art from Jamaica along with smaller Caribbean and international holdings.
After this extensive tour we return to your pickup point.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- Confirmation will be received after 5 adults have booked, & you will be given pickup time.(7.30am- 8.30 am, depending on location of guests-travelling time)
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
As applicable at time of tour. Currently masks must be worn in public, social distancing is encouraged & hand sanitizing will be done.