- Additional Information
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Yaaman's Policy
Our Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel/guest house in Kingston and travel to Ocho Rios in the garden parish of St. Ann.
We will spend the day at Yaaman Adventure Park, located outside the town of Ocho Rios. Activities include:
- A jitney (tractor drawn carriage) drive down to the secret river for a swim, dive or stroll.
- A camel ride
- A stroll through the bird Aviary
- A cooking class, where you learn how to cook a Jamaica dish.
At Yaaman, we will take the open- air carriage ride (Jitney) and head towards our Secret River, located in the midst of an abundant tropical forest, the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing stroll through crystal clear waters and feel rejuvenated by diving into our breathtaking Blue Hole! By the time you feel hungry, you can jump right back to the jitney and head towards the Prospect Estate Great House with a unique ocean view, 1,100 feet above the sea level, to enjoy the true flavors of Jamaica, such as the Jamaican Jerk Chicken. You are free to enjoy a visit to the bird aviary.
- Gratuity (optional)
- Additional Information: Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring cash for the purchase of additional meals/drinks, and gifts/souvenirs.
What to bring:
- Bathing suits / trunks
- Comfortable shoes (water shoes recommended)
- Insect repellent
- Money for photos, & souvenirs
- Foreign drinks or food are not allowed on the property
- It is necessary to sign a waiver form for this programme.
You can also buy on Site:
- A variety of snacks and beverages, including Red Stripe Beer
- Jewellery, handcrafted items, and unique souvenirs at our shop.
- Lunch at our Garden Grill restaurant, as well as cool drink mixes at the bar.
- Photos of each activity are available for sale on site.
Children’s Policy (Yaaman’s)
- Children 1-12 years old must be accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- Children 13 years or older can participate alone, except for the Flavours of Jamaica Tour (Cooking Tour)
Policy for expectant mothers:
- For security reasons, women with 3 months of pregnancy or less can participate in the Jitney Tour, however, women with more than 3 months of pregnancy cannot participate in any other tour, except for the Flavours of Jamaica tour, where all pregnant women can participate.