Bob Marley Tour
Our Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel/guest house in Kingston and travel to the following tour sites:
- Bob’s home in Trench Town (Culture Yard), where he spent his childhood days, then it’s off to
- The Bob Marley Museum where you will hear the story of Bob’s adult life as you tour his house and grounds, then spend a few minutes watching a video presentation of some of his concerts. Browse around the gift shop before leaving.
Minimum Number for this tour is 4 Adults***
Your Hotel/Guest house
Smart Casual (comfortable walking shoes recommended, cash for lunches (approx. US$30.00), souvenirs & tips, comfortable shoes, & sunblock.)
Air-conditioned BusesEntry FeesTour Guide
BreakfastGratuity (optional)Hotel pickup & Drop offLunchSnackWheelchair Accessibility (Varies per Site)
Tour Review Scores and Score Breakdown
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring cash for the purchase of meals and gifts/souvenirs.